Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend Wear

Dress: Mystree.  Necklace: Macy’s.  Scarf: Gift.  Jacket: Mixit.  Boots: Giani Bini.  Leggings: Apt. 9.

DSCF5340DSCF5342

My “bubblegum” necklace!

DSCF5341

I adore this zipper dress from PB&J Boutique, but actually find it quite short for my 5’8” frame.  When standing, the length is okay, but if I have to sit, bend, or move whatsoever… it’s just not really appropriate.  My solution – leggings!  Yep, my weekends seem to filled with them of late and that’s perfectly fine by me.  I honestly feel like I’m in my pajamas when I wear them I’m so comfortable (and you know I love that!).

Another fabulous fall addition – a light jacket and a scarf.  This combo can be mixed and matched a million  ways and will always add interest and definition to an outfit (plus added warmth for these chilly Fall days).