Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend Stretch Wear

Tunic: JCP.  Belt: ?  Leggings: Forever XXI.  Fishnet Stockings: Macy’s.  Booties: Guess.

DSCF5474 

DSCF5470DSCF5475 

Maybe it’s the chilly weather or something, but I haven’t been in a uber color-lovin’ mood of late.  One thing I clearly am still in the mood for is leggings.  They’re so warm and stretchy.  While I wasn’t initially a big fan, now I wish they would always be in style…

One of the reasons I wasn’t a fan at first was that I simply wasn’t sure how to wear them without letting all the “junk in my trunk” hang out.  I saw all these very thin petite girls wearing leggings and thought they just wouldn’t be flattering on me.  That is – until I discovered the tunic (duh), and also tried them more recently with dresses (again duh).  Either way - perfection.

I only have 2 pair of leggings (may buy more this week…), but I definitely put them to use.  Below are a few of my legging ensembles:

DSCF5465 217726DSCF4178DSCF4071557