Monday, November 1, 2010

Back by popular demand… my closet!

Dress: Thrift.  Belt: Beatnix.  Shoes: Nine West.

DSCF5425

With 96% voting yes, it was definitely time for a closet revisit.  So - as promised… an update to my closet!  Not a lot of changes, but hopefully you’ll enjoy the “up close and personal” review!

My closet is located right off the side of our master bedroom.  My boyfriend’s closet is in the spare bedroom…

DSCF5404

And yes, though I wish it was bigger (much envy for Sex & the City closets), it is one of my favorites places in my home.  My boyfriend lovingly put up several of the fabulous racks (yes, the original racks collapsed with all my clothes when we first moved in…), so it reminds me of him as well  :)

DSCF5387

Some of my inspiration pics as mentioned in video:

DSCF5368

Other closet close-ups:

  DSCF5373 DSCF5376 DSCF5382  DSCF5394DSCF5369

Closet Post 1

Closet Post 2