Saturday, July 17, 2010

Feeling a Little Mynt-y

DSCF4712After work today we had a farewell party for a coworker, and met for the festivities at Mynt Martini on Fountain Square (Cincinnati, OH).  We had some lovely martini’s and appetizers and I found out that they have salsa dancing on Wednesday nights!  I might just have to pay another visit! 

If you’re a Cincinnatian who is looking for a local hot spot – this might be a good place for you to check out, but 1 tip for you… make sure to ask what their martini nightly special is (a great deal @ $5), otherwise it can become a bit pricey!

As for the clothes – I wasn’t exactly in “bar attire” as I was coming from work, but if I had remembered to pack something to make this look go from day to evening it would have been a silky red ruffle top of some kind   :)

 

Red Ruffle Cardigan: INC.  White Ruffle Top: Chadwicks.  Skirt: Target.  Polka Dot Shoes: BCBG.