Monday, July 19, 2010

Too Sexy for Work?

Anyone who has read this blog for more than 2 minutes will know that I love shoes.  I’m a shoe lover of all shapes and sizes, colors and fabrics – yes, you could pretty much say I’m a shoe slut. 

For all my love of shoes, I have quite a few that don’t get regular wear.  It’s not because I don’t adore them, but I just figure they’re a bit impractical or just too sexy for everyday wear.

That said, when did pretty shoes become unprofessional work wear?  At the end of the day my body is covered and I’m still wearing professional attire, so why should a fabulous high heel shoe be deemed inappropriate?

What do you think?  Vote and let me know if you think a few of my shoes should come out of hiding!

 DSCF4714DSCF4717   DSCF4721

Qupid Red Ruffle Heels: YES OR NO

DSCF4722DSCF4723 

Steve Madden Luxe Purple Snakeskin Heels: YES OR NO

DSCF4730

 

 

 

 

 

 

Steve Madden w/ Flower Bud T-Straps: YES OR NO

DSCF4735

Black Leather BCBG Heels: YES OR NO

DSCF4738

Jessica Simpson Cutout Heels: YES OR NO

DSCF4743

Aldo Clear Heel Wedges: YES OR NO

DSCF4716

Steve Madden Sky High Suede Blue Pumps: YES OR NO

DSCF4726

Studded Marc Fisher Pumps: YES OR NO

DSCF4728