Monday, May 31, 2010

Enjoying the Weekend

DSCF4351

Print Tank: Deb. Skirt: GoJane.  Shoes: Steve Madden.

In the last few years, I’ve started to invest a bit more in higher quality wardrobe items, but I still go for the affordable when purchasing trendy items such as this cotton blue leopard print top.  I got it for only $15 at Deb!

DSCF4353

The green skirt was also a steal-of-a-deal purchase for less than $20!

In my last post, I said I felt like escaping, and even though I didn’t technically get away, I was able to embrace my long weekend and make it feel a bit like a vacation.

I spent a lot of time outside, went biking at the Loveland bike trail, started reading a new book, slept in, cooked a ton and ate a lot, visited with family, had a girls’ night, and went to Taste of Cincinnati.

Now, if only every weekend was a 3 day weekend, then I’d really be spoiled!  Either way, I’m enjoying what I get – and I hope you are too.  Happy weekend!