Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Follow the dress

DSCF4201DSCF4205 

It was so lovely out today!  I actually started out on the wrong side of the bed this morning… I had been out at the Red’s game the previous night (they won!) which was a ton of fun, but I didn’t sleep well and had a lot on my mind.  And my nerves from “stuff” going on lately was actually making me feed ill   :(

Even when I’m not in my normal happy mood, I still try and dress cheerfully and I find it helps.  What could be more cheerful than this red printed dress?  It always feels fun and fancy with the bright pattern and silk tie.

Thankfully, the day took cue from my dress and turned around quite nicely.  I took a long lunch and sat outside at a nice little downtown park, I left work at 4:55pm (mark the record books people!) to get home a bit earlier than normal, and got to run and workout while the sun was still out.  Finally, I treated myself to a fabulous Dewey’s inferno buffalo chicken pizza and am about to watch some mindless tv (new moon anyone?).