Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend Party Dresses

I had a ton of stuff going on this weekend!  From birthdays and parties to plays and working.  I didn’t get pics for all my busy weekend outfits, but I did get a few.  Ironically, even with all of the very different outfits – I wore all Steve Madden shoes!

DSCF4310Party Night

Purple Dress/ Tunic: JC Penny’s.  Belt: Forever XXI.  Leggings: Forever XXI.  Boots: Madden Girl.

 

80’s Night

Dress: thrift borrowed from Kasmira.  Necklace: Lia Sophia.  Tights: Simply Vera.  Shoes: Steve Madden.

 DSCF4306  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Working @ a Wedding

Dress: Taylor. Fishnets: ?  Shoes: Steve Madden.

DSCF4312

 

 

 

 

 

To me, one of the most important things when choosing an outfit is making sure it’s appropriate for the event. 

I think about what I’ll be doing, where I’m going, who will be there, etc…  These thing play in to even the most basic choices (length of skirt, height of heel, etc..).

As you can see, each of my events this weekend called for very different attire!