Sunday, June 13, 2010

3… 2… 1… Shoot!

Dress: Fredrick’s.  Shoes: Steve Madden.  Necklace: Macy’s.  Purse: Bath & Body Works.

DSCF4402

I had the opportunity to do a shoot for a CincyChic bloggers special that’s coming up in July.  It was so much fun!  I was supposed to wear a fashionista outfit for the pictures… no pressure right?

I chose this look because it was fun colorful and I felt like it was a pretty good representation of the style I typically go for.  To be honest, I never spend too much time thinking about what I’m going to wear – I just wear what feels good to me in that moment, so here it is.

DSCF4408

Can you believe this handbag is from Bath & Body Works?!?  I’ve had it forever, and bring it out every now and then.  It’s a little small and doesn’t fit a lot in it, but it’s a great little pop of color and perfect for summer lovin.

DSCF4413

Macy’s has a line of really fun chunky summery jewelry right now.  This necklace ended up being a perfect match to my all-American / sailor look today.

DSCF4409 

You know I lurve my heels…

DSCF4405

My favorite thing about this dress is that it has pockets!!  I think all dresses and skirts should have pockets.  It’s the way God intended things to be.

DSCF4403