Thursday, June 3, 2010

Meeting my high standards

DSCF4360DSCF4359

Dress: Banana Republic.  Belt: Thrift.  Shoes: Steve Madden.

DSCF4365

 

DSCF4366   

DSCF4358DSCF4362DSCF4363

You may be surprised to find that even with my 130+ pairs of shoes, I only have a couple wedges.  I’ve been looking for some for a while, but I always seem to have 1 of 3 problems with them:

  1. They don’t fit my foot right (usually they are too narrow)
  2. They don’t have enough ankle support
  3. They just feel too heavy on my foot (I’m used to skinny stilettos people!)

Anywhoo… I found these wedges and they actually meet all my cuteness and comfort criteria while not having any of the above issues!  Of course they were the most expensive wedges of the 6 I tried on…  :(  but I guess sometimes you just have to pay the price!