Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Picnic in the heat

7273

Oh the blessed Cincinnati heat and humidity…  did I also mention the sporadic rain?  Well, the weather may not have been perfect, but I’ll never complain about a day I get to spend off work and eating food!

I actually contemplated the night before on what I would wear (a rare thing!) for this occasion.  Since it was a work outing and I still had to be in the office in the morning, I didn’t want to be too overly casual (shorts & tee…) – but I also wanted to be in something more casual and comfortable than my normal business attire.  With the exception of my dress not being conducive to rain (then again not many fabrics are…), the summer dress and bejeweled flats ended up being a perfect choice.

72 - Copy

Dress: BCBG.  Necklace: Macy’s.  Ring: Forever XXI.  Shoes: Steve Madden.  Purse: Payless.