Monday, April 26, 2010

Party Girl

DSCF4071DSCF4075  

Jacket: Macy’s.  Prints Silk Tunic/Dress: Love Culture.  Faux Snake Leggings: Forever XXI.  Boots: Chadwicks.  Necklace: Macy’s.

Going out with the girls on Saturday night!  The group wasn’t actually made up of “my girls” but my friend’s friend’s girls… Does that make sense?  Anyway – it was a great night out downtown eating, a little drinking (some more than others!), a shuffle or two of dancing, and a lot of laughs. 

Sometimes I think I’m made up of 2 different people...  I have the homebody side of me that just loves to be in comfy clothes, cook, watch movies, and cuddle up on the couch with a steaming cup of coffee and a good book.  And then there’s the side of me that’s more outgoing and likes to get out and party it up.  I’m probably much more the homebody now, but it was a nice change to be reminded of the other side too!