Thursday, April 8, 2010

On a quest….. can you help?

DSCF3899 DSCF3898

Yay for bare legs!  I’m still feeling “springy” and am loving the little bit of warmer weather we’ve experienced recently here in Cincinnati.

I felt a bit more overdone today than normal – tie top, stud detailing, belt, ruffle & polka dots on the shoes, etc.. it was a lot of “stuff” for me, but I decided to go with it and I ended up really liking the mix.

Black Studded Cardigan: INC.  Navy Silk Tie Top: Forever XXI.  Skirt: NY & Co.  Belt: gifted.  Shoes: Fioni.  Earrings: Macy’s.

DSCF3896

 

So yesterday is finally past and I was able to get up on the right side of the bed this morning.

It also helped to listen to “Bright Side of the Road” by Van Morrison and “Say Hey I Love You” by Michael Franti & Spearhead.  Seriously – I couldn’t help but smile and do a little jig  :)

Now my focus is to keep myself more active and busy outside of work.  That always helps me from getting overwhelmed about work and will keeps me energized and motivated overall. 

I’d like to get out and visit some of the extended Cincinnati area museums, parks, restaurants, shops, etc…

Any recommendations?  send them my way!