Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Day #2

   DSCF3880DSCF3878DSCF3887   DSCF3883

White Ruffle Button Up: INC.  Pink Lace Cardigan: Forever XXI.  Black Slacks: NY & Co.  Pumps: Nine West.  Earrings: Anne Klein.  Scarf: H&M.

I’m inadvertently carrying on the “spring theme”.  I didn’t even realize it until I posted these pictures – but here I am in pink and flowers again!  LOL

I’ve been trying to get outside the last few days to enjoy the nicer weather – and it’s been wonderful!  I think I need to move farther south so I can have warm weather all the time!

As for the clothes…  pretty business basic (as usual), but I love the lace and button detailing of this blouse.  The only problem is that I find it really hard to wear since the tie at the top doesn’t work with a lot of necklines…  I may try it with some dresses next time around.