Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back from Hilton Head

If you’ve noticed that my fashion posts for last week were scarce, it was because I was on vacation!  My mom and I took a trip to Hilton Head, SC.  It was so nice to relax, sit on the beach, and eat a ton of great food.  I’m sorry to say that I’m not ready to be back yet…!

Click Here to check out all the restaurants we tried and food we ate!

As for fashion in Hilton Head – it is SERIOUSLY laid back.  I brought quite a few little dresses, and tended to be the most dressed up everywhere I went…  There were times I joined in the local style of athletic clothing or swim suit cover-up for going out (I was on vacation after all!), but overall still dressed in my normal attire.

DSCF5081DSCF5183 

Me & my lovely mom!

DSCF5085

Beautiful harbor & boats I wanted to steal…

DSCF5090 DSCF5095 DSCF5096

Gorgeous trees and scenery in Savannah, GA.

DSCF5109  DSCF5123

Pretty trees w/ crazy moss back in Hilton Head too!

DSCF5139   DSCF5149  DSCF5156 DSCF5165

Watch out for alligators!!

DSCF5172

Swimming in the ocean – it doesn’t get much better than that  :)

DSCF5174