Sunday, September 5, 2010

Goldilocks

Top: Michael Kors.  Shorts: Old Navy.  Bracelet: Forever XXI.  Ring: Charming Charlie.  Rosebud Wedges: Charming Charlie.

DSCF5017DSCF5019

This Labor Day weekend started out great as we had a work grill out on Friday and got to leave work early.  In honor of our grill out, we got to wear extra casual clothes.  To find something for the casual but still workplace appropriate look, I scoured my closet and decided on this flowy top and average length shorts. 

I typically don’t like shorts because I can never find ones that are the right length.  I'm like Goldilocks when it comes to shorts!  They’re either up to my ass or down to my knee – seriously designers?!?  Anyway… last year I did find these Old Navy shorts and would have bought 1 in every color if they had more, but alas, navy was all they had, so here they are – my one average length pair of shorts!  I guess that’s why I often stick to skirts or dresses.