Sunday, September 26, 2010

A little leopard

Dress: Tahari.  Necklace: Charming Charlie.  Shoes: Steve Madden.  Belt: Macys.  Bag: Betsy Johnson.

DSCF5186DSCF5191

I love this dress, but don’t wear it that often because it’s just a bit more dressy than what everyday wear calls for.  Actually, the last time I wore it was to a work awards ceremony last January!  Well, today wasn’t anything special, but I decided to pull out the dress anyway.  I figured I could always put on a little cardigan if I needed to “casual” things up a bit.

DSCF5188DSCF5190

2 things I did a bit differently this time was to add a pop of color with a fun bold necklace (even though this top has a tie) and to add waist definition with a thick belt.  The flower on the belt is really supposed to go in the front, but it just looked funny and was distracting, so I simply turned it to the back!