Saturday, August 28, 2010

Color Mixing Classics

Red ruffle cardigan: INC.  Brown Ruffle Top: Antilia Femme.  Skirt: The Limited.  Shoes: BCBG.

DSCF4965DSCF4971 

It’s very common place (and beautifully classic) to see red, white, and black paired together – but I liked adding the brown for a different take and I think it worked nicely.  

DSCF4738

Yep, I wore my sassy BCBG shoes to work again.  From my Too Sexy for Work? post, these bad-ass heels got a vote of 77 (63%) who said they were work appropriate and a vote of 45 (37%) who said they were not work appropriate.  I went with the majority vote!!

I only wear these shoes with a skirt or dress as (in my mind) they are really meant for “show” and just wouldn’t be done justice hidden under pants!  So, I just make sure the dress or skirt is conservative enough to work with a sassy shoe.

DSCF4249 DSCF4256