Monday, August 23, 2010

Sassy Work Shoes

fds

After much debate (and a fun “too sexy for work?” post), I wore my red suede ruffle shoes to the office.  Not only was I concerned about the flair overall, but was a bit concerned on the heel height.  Don’t get me wrong – I love a good 4+ inch heel any day of the week, but comfort after 10 hours is not expected.  Surprisingly, I survived and they really weren’t that uncomfortable!  I wouldn’t run a marathon in them, but at least I know I can make it through a basic day (good thing I sit a lot for my job!).  Also, everyone at work seemed to like them and I didn’t get any funny “that’s inappropriate” looks.  As long as stand-out heels are paired with more conservative clothing items, I definitely think sassy work shoes are a DO!

fasd fasdf 

hre 

Dress: INC.  Necklace: Newport News.  Heels: Quipid.